Well, since I can't get into the DirecTV app, because every time I enter my
password, which I know I'm doing right since it's I'm typing on a keyboard, I
get put back into the password field. But isn't it true that the channel names
are unlabeled? I suppose it's nice that they're sorted by channel name, but
that means you have to memorize 100 or so channels in alphabetical order? Good
luck with that. I haven't heard anything about voice activation. Or did you
mean voice search?. When entering your password into the app on the Apple TV,
did you use a Bluetooth keyboard or the on-screen keyboard? I actually tried
with both. No go. And since I entered that same password in the iPhone app and
the android app successfully, I am sure it isn't me miss typing.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone