From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mr. Ed
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 5:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: measuring wifi strength with free app

Hi Chip,
What would be a good number? Say like what would be Best, Good, Medium, and
poor?
I have a reading about 122 right at the modem. If I go about 20 feet away with
nothing in the way it is about 45 and If I go to my wife chair in the living
room with some walls in the way it is about 55. Even right next to the modem
with the wifi on it, it very up and down about 40 points and that is holding
the iPhone about two feet away. What is a normal reading.
Mr. Ed