I was indeed looking at the 16 GB. And, although I can't speak for what was available on Friday, all the models are now showing the 2 to 3 weeks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A.  Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:23:08 -0400
Subject: Re: A Tip for A T & T Wireless Customers Who Are Thinking About Upgradingto iPhone 5

One other thing to consider is that the 16 gb models will sell out first since they tend to be the more popular ones. At least this was the case with the 4S when I was looking at getting it in October last year. So, I'd be curious to see if the same trend happens with the 5 in that the
64 gb one is less of a wait than the 32 or 16 gb.

--
Raul A.  Gallegos
There's a problem in the cockpit. The cockpit, what is it? It's the little room in the front where the pilot sits but that's not important