When i get receipts for my rides, sometimes the addresses shown are as much as two blocks away from where I actually was.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Pablo C. Morales
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 7:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: issues with uber update

Sorry, but it is no what is happening around the world with GPS. Myself as well uber drivers all the time are hearing wrong indications through the GPS. For some reason uber has been hiring different satilite serveces in the last months. Here where I live, is no huge buildings, My building Is the highest building, and it has 3 floors. So,
Why my Uber app says that I am 2 streets down?
Why maps or even google maps always says that I am no where I am?
I never has seen any gps with that range of accuracy, sorry, but I never has seen one like that. Here the drivers are always complaining about the guidance that the UBER satilite app is giving to tthem.