From: "Garth Humphreys" <ghu...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: zelo

Hi Jeff

Just have a look in the settings and you will find one something about the
remote control, just enable this and you'll be able to use the two finger
double tap to start broadcasting and the same gesture to stop.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/
Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe
to the iBlindTech Democast.

Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing or @iBlindTech for podcast info.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com