Hi Rob

The setting is there. It is just called Remote Control. It needs to be turned
on. It is under the heading Audio. All the settings are on one page under
various headings. You will firstly find a heading called Audio Alerts. The
setting you mentioned finding called Talk button up, is under this heading.
Next there are a group of settings under the Heading Vibration and then further
settings under Visual alerts and finally there is a heading called Audio. It is
this last heading you are looking for. The option you want is the first setting
under this heading and it's called remote control. When you have it toggle on,
you will be able to use either the play pause button on your head phone
controls too start and stop broadcasting or the two finger double tap that you
initially asked about.

BTW the, talk button up, setting you mentioned finding controls whether or not
you hear a beep when you stop broadcasting.

 Anyone wanting to can add me to their contacts on Zello also. My handle is
just iBlindTech. I have also setup an iBlindTech channel and I spend some time
each day on the app. There is a good community of Blind and vision impaired
tech enthusiasts developing on the various channels.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/
Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing or @iBlindTech for podcast info.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com