Hey guys. I know I'm coming into this thread a little late but after reading
these messages, it does sound like an Alex issue. People that are using MacOS
Sierra on 2010 Macs such as myself are experiencing the same issue. I'm really
surprised that it has come to iOS. I'm currently using the beta of iOS 10.2 so
I can't really say if I'm experiencing this or not due to NDA but I will keep
an eye on it.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk