Interesting because I was told differently by two other reps. So, I guess we
will not know until iOS 6 is out and folks try it. I think that is one way to
really answer such questions since the reps are obviously not informed, which
for the record may not even be their fault. Lots of info to communicate and not
all organizations are always efficient in getting the word to the right people.