Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 9:57 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Gboard

Richard and others,

I downloaded Gboard to my iPhone 7 running the latest iOS 10.2 and found no
way to customize it to add a number row. I believe you're right that the
number row feature only exists in the Android version. I had no luck when
Googling Gboard iOS and number row. All the hits I found talked about that
feature on the Android version.

I couldn't find any great features that Gboard offered so I removed it. I
never figured out how to use its glide typing feature or either it doesn't
work with Voiceover. I couldn't tell how you were supposed to select the key
you glided to in order to enter it that was any different than how it works
with the iOS standard keyboard. I find the Fleksy keyboard much faster for
input but then I've been using it for quite a while.

Alan Lemly