Lois

It’s fractional but I’d say that the main part of the AirPods that goes into
your ear were is everso slightly larger in circumference and very slightly
rounder so that the bit that has the main speaker that points out to the side
is less pronounced and the whole is more circular as a result. I always had
some discomfort with the sticky-out bit in my ears as it seemed to have
somewhat of a sharp edge to that speaker outlet and that seems to be less
pronounced here. So it may be that it fits into your ears more snugly. They
certainly fit well into mine and don’t feel like they’re going to fall out.

I’m glad Larry isn’t experiencing any delay – it’s so fractional that it only
really comes into it’s own when quickly arrowing through items on the Mac.

Thanks, Robin