My daughter has a fourth gen iPod, which has a much slower response time.  It
will be interesting to see if the new ones are as responsive as the iPhone is.

Suzanne

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cristobal
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:32 PM
  Subject: RE: Fifth gen ipod

  Outside of the visual aspects, it's more or less a small iPad and maybe a
better option for us blind if having to pick between the two especially now
that it has Siri. I too am curious to see what may or may not be included in
the mythical iPad Mini and if the differences aren't all that much or if
they're more visually aspect driven which would make the most sense, then I
would give serious consideration to getting a new iPod.