Hi I am a customer of spectrum already and when I asked if they had a
accessible box they act Ted like I was speaking a different language or thought
I had four heads on my shoulder. The set top box I will ask about.

   This
(https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922793622?pt=814382&mt=8&ct=how_i_email)
  is how I Email now