Thanks Bill, but I have checked all junk mail and trash folders, and there is
nothing there.

Take care,
Lois

From: Bill Gallik
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2017 6:52 AM
To: viPhone E-Mail List
Cc: lbutterfi...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: macvisionaries list

Hi Lois,

Have you checked the “Junk” e-mail folder?

I can’t imagine why your MacVisionaries e-mail messages would get dumped in
there, but it is a thought.

****************
Bill
- "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Originator Unknown -- but I'm sure any one of a number of us could claim it
as our own!

Bill Gallik
wfgal...@icloud.com

Bill & Leader Dog Holland
- "It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from
man."
- US Editor and Satirist, H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

  On Jan 2, 2017, at 4:14 AM, Lois Butterfield <lbutterfield...@gmail.com>