From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:16 AM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com' <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Followup on Issue with Customized Pronunciations in iOS 10.2

Hi,

This may only be tangentially related to the specific question, but I’ve had
problems with Dictation today. I tried dictating in the Company name of a new
contact, and it just wouldn’t take for about 5 tries. It finally stuck after
about the 6th or 7th try. I’d never run into this before. When Siri was reading
back the dictation, the volume seemed to fade to zero before it completed the
Company name, and then the text field was still blank.

Keith