Hi guys,

I have bunches of audio recordings in my iPhone. I think that they are more
than 5gb. I need to transfer all these audio files to my computer, and later
transfer them to a USB drive. How can I take those files stored in my phone,
and transfer them to my computer as a  phicical file outside  iTunes

Thanks