Hi Pablo

In the future, why wouldn’t you use dropvox as recording app so the files are
automatically synced to your dropbox?

From: Pablo Cesar Morales
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 3:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: transfer audio files from my iPhone to my computer

Hi guys,

I have bunches of audio recordings in my iPhone. I think that they are more
than 5gb. I need to transfer all these audio files to my computer, and later
transfer them to a USB drive. How can I take those files stored in my phone,
and transfer them to my computer as a  phicical file outside  iTunes

Thanks