I turned off Apple Music and the iCloud Music Library almost a year
ago, and nearly all the music I had in various playlists disappeared.
Even when I turned the controls back on, I had to recompile my music,
which has been time consuming to say the least. I will never turn them
off again. I also have iTunes Match, so I don't believe that I lose
the songs that I have downloaded to my device, but still. Adding
several hundred songs to one's playlist from scratch is a horrible way
to go. I'm sure that there are songs I used to have in my playlists
that I don't have now. There have also beens ongs I've discovered that
I did not have before. Still, it is not a process I would like to
repeat.

Wayne

On 2/19/17, Arnold Schmidt <als5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if they  go away or not, but I know that you can't play them
> any more without reactivating your subscription. Now, you know that would be
> a great motivator for Apple to persuade one to reactivate their subscription
> if they had all these albums and songs cluttering up their music library
> that wouldn't play until they reactivated Apple Music.
>
> Arnold Schmidt
>
> Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone
>
> On Feb 19, 2017, at 1:49 PM, Maria Reyes <lipsaremoving...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> So if you have iCloud music library turned on and you cancel your Apple
> Music subscription does the music go away?
>

> Get Outlook for iOS

> list.

> list.

Connect with me on GoodReads: