From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Terri Stimmel
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 2:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Problem with Outlook

Hi Alan,

Well I have an Outlook account, and I access it, by using the Thunderbyrd mail
client. I don't have Microsoft Office, 365, or anything like that.

I did try re-installing Thunderbyrd, wondering if that would make a difference.
But it did not.

Every time I run in to this issue, I assume it is an Outlook issue. I am told
that Outlook needs my password, when I am trying to send mail.
Sometimes, it happens over, and over again. It can really drive a person crazy,
after a while!

I hope this helps.

Terri