Hi everyone,

I have three accounts on my iPhone using the native mail app, all of which are
Yahoo accounts. This one is an att.net account, one is an sbcglobal.net
account, and the other is simply a yahoo.com account. I have been using the
native mail app for many years with these three accounts with absolutely no
problem...until last night! This account is working fine, as is the
sbcglobal.net one, but the yahoo.com?!? It's a nightmare! The trouble began
when I downloaded and installed the Outlook mail app, which worked fine but
seemed to interfere with the native app as far as being able to download mail
in a timely manner and also failing to download the entire message from the
server. I first got rid of the Outlook app and even the Yahoo mail app as I
preferred the native app, but it didn't seem to make any difference. I deleted
the Yahoo.com account and added it back, but it made no difference. I have
quite a bit of mail in it and it took forever for it to download, which isn't
the norm, no matter how much mail there is. As a matter of fact, it took it a
bit to even load the info to save the account. So, I deleted the whole shooting
match, and even removed the app from my phone! When I again retrieved it and
added all the accounts back, the other two cooperated nicely but the Yahoo.com
one was the same old same old. Often when I attempt to open a message in that
in box, I get this:

This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the
sender to send it again using a different format or email program.
multipart/alternative

Can anyone shed any light on what might be going on here? I'm about to pull my
hair out! The account works fine with the other email programs, BTW, but I'm
wanting to use the native app and am at a loss as how to proceed. Thanks for
any help you guys may be able to give me!

Ann (who is about to either throw her iPhone or hit herself over the head with
it)