From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kliphton Miller
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: questions regarding Apple TV

I think what you need to do to the appleTV in your living room is make sure
speak after delay is on, this should take care of the description not being
read.  You can find this in the rotter.  As for Netflix asking if your still
watching, I have never been able to find where to extend this to more time, or
just flat out turn it off.  So if you find it please let me know.