Sorry, Victor. I am not confused. I know the difference between profit and
market share. One, profit, is relevant if you're a business. Two, marketshare,
is not relevant at all if you're not making any money. You will go out of
business if you do not make money. Eventually, whoever is subsidizing all of
your losses will get tired of it, and you will go away. It's that simple. If
you get complacent, then you won't be selling as many hi profit margin
products, and then you have a problem. But since I just saw an article that
talked about how the-year-old iPhone 6s sold more than Samsung's top two phones
of last year, the S7 and S7 edge, I don't think Apple has anything to worry
about in the complacency department.
Mary

Mary

Sent from my iPhone