From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kliphton Miller
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 9:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A service better than drop box, I love it!

I didn’t do it on widows, and have no clue how good or bad it is there.  Let me
clarify my statement.  I was talking about the pricing, and the ease of use to
share things.  Plus the fact that it doesn’t use your systems space.  Meaning
if you have 200GB of content in your pCloud folder, that space does not count
against you on your computers hard drive.
On Mar 25, 2017, at 12:08 PM, Mário Gabriel