Hi,

Believe me I tried and it took much longer than just using a tuning fork
and, although it told me that all notes were dead on, the intervals were not
right.  If you talk about a piano that has just been re-strung or needs to
be brought up a lot it can take you into the ball park but that's all I
would use it for.  Don't even think you will put 2 strings in unison with
this as they won't be right and we haven't even begun to talk about the
inharmonicity factor as you go up.

This app was designed for small hand held instruments like a guitar or banjo
but you won't get total accuracy on a 40 string instrument either but good
enough for most people.

HTH

Ron & Danvers