I have taken Uber a number of times. Anytime I have had an issue I reported it
and it always got dealt with. I usually got a credit and a few times have
talked to someone over the phone. I found the Uber/Lyft for blind users on FB
and joined it also. I have never used Lyft and will have to try it sometime.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com