Hi Joney, and list,

Ok, I put the Zedge App back on my iPhone 5S. I made an account from the
website, because I figured that I needed to do so. There was an option to
select my device. So I did this. But it just seemed as though it wanted to show
me the specifications of my phone. That wasn't helpful!

>From the App, before I went and made the account, I was able to send myself a
>couple of ringtones, by email.

However, when I viewed the emails, I figured there would be a file attached.
There wasn't.

Instead, there were links. So I went back to 1 of the emails, and I entered on
the link. It just took me to the website, which didn't seem to helpful. This is
when I signed up for an account.

What could I be doing wrong?

Or what could be going on?

Does anyone have any ideas?

I was really hoping I could use this App. Guess not!

Thank you,

Terri