From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marco Migotti
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: a warning to voice over users concerning IOS 6

I am thankful to apple for voiceover, however, that doesn't make me a lover
of the apple company. I love my windows machine and when ms releases a
screen reader that is built-in to the phones they sell, then I'll be
switching over in a heartbeat. Since I like my windows products, I want to
be using windows in my computing needs. Apple's tight control of every
aspect of the computing experience makes it hard to do basic things like
file sharing and importing and exporting of files so I am waiting on the
purchase of the Iphone 5 till I try android or the new windows 8 phones that
are coming out.

Marco