Hello everyone,

As I mentioned in an earlier message, a few days ago, I am giving
Android a shot!

I have nothing at all against Apple products. I am learning my Mac, and
am enjoying it. Also, I will definitely keep my Apple TV.

I just wanted to give Android a chance, and see what I think of it. Who
knows, I might end up really disliking it, and go back to the iPhone,
rather soon.

But now for a few questions, regarding Apple music.

I heard, or read, that you can use Apple music on Android.

Is this true?

If so, how does this work?

I mean, how do you still pay for it?

And how do you get the Android phone, to recognize the App?

Would I still see my library?

Can I still download music, save music, and even purchase music?

I did put the App on my phone, the other day.

However, when I tried to sign in, and enter the code I got from my iPad,
I kept being told that either my user name, or password was incorrect. I
know this is not the case at all! I know that information, quite well.

Does anyone know what might cause this to happen?

I tried a few times, and there weren't any changes.

By the way, I would just use my iPad for Apple music. But I plan to get
rid of it, quite soon. And I don't always want to listen to music, over
my TV.

I just don't get how all this would work. Maybe this isn't the proper
place to ask. If not, please someone point me in the right direction.

Also, I still get iCloud storage.

Will I still get this, due to having an Apple TV?

I pay a dollar for I think, 50 gigs.

Any help with any of my questions, will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri