So early this past Sunday morning, while doing my impression of Marathon
Chef Challenge; I must of inadvertently bumped my 16 gig 5S into the kitchen
sink. It actually fell into my half full of sudsy water crock pot. Of which
I used to slow cook some caramelized onions.

Well of course I didn't hear the splash, nor the little fella's cry for
help. Note for a great way to make some big mega dollars: come up with a
"Help me I'm drowning" IOS app!

So anyways by the time I found to my horror and shock that my IPhone was
doing its floater in the pool impression, he was beyond resuscitation. I
went through a fantasm of rage and anger, I did come up with a couple of
really great new cursable phrases.  Finally coming up with a very harsh
realization! How in the heck am I going to get through the Florida Council
of the Blind Annual Convention this weekend in Jacksonville Florida? I have
absolutely everything needed for the weekend on my 5S! I mean everything to
run the annual FCB raffle, including taking in all of the chapter's sold
ticket stubs, recording all of the respective info, keeping the raffle
winning tickets organized during the Saturday night official raffle drawing
and pulling the winning tickets, plus the whole convention agenda and
finally, besides all my Amtrak tickets in my Wallet app, all of my dialysis
info. As I had to set up dialysis up in J-Ville.

I had several heart palpitations and couldn't even swallow my heart to keep
it quiet! Talk about a big brick exit and a half!

By the by; the mac and cheese with caramelized onions with sliced hot dogs
marinated in soy sauce, turned out like rotten garbage! Talk about a bad
day.

So Mike this sucks, what did you ever do?

Well Virginia, I scheduled a ride with a good friend of mine from Church.
Carl picked me up Monday, yes Memorial day, and drove me down to our local
Apple Store at Coconut Point Shopping Mall.

I ended up buying a brandie new 128 gig IPhone SE!

They pulled everything out my ICloud and it went smoothly and $500.00 later;
my new 128 gig SE is ready to rock and even all my Straight Talk stuff is
good to go.

I can't tell you how helpful those folks at the Apple Store are! Way cool
indeed!

I was originally planning on buying an SE of the same capacity, but in
perhaps a month or two. My good friend loaned the $500.00, and I told him
I'd pay him back $100.00 a month. He was cool with that.

Of course, I didn't pass the required credit plan to buy it from The Apple
Store on payments, so good thing my friend stepped up to the plate.

So here's a big time thanks to Carl, you and the Apple Store saved my bacon
and the day!

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy

Florida Council of the Blind