Hi Anna,
I admit I have not follow this thread with all that much care, so I could've
missed it. I assume you have use this app, and I'm wondering how you like it
compared with Voice Dream. I recall someone sending a message that said the app
kept crashing in a bookshare book. And someone else said they liked the fact
that you could adjust the pauses  between sentences, which sounds like a really
good thing that I wish VDR would do. When I looked at the in app purchases, it
seemed like there is just one voice, that's based on what I saw in the App
Store. So I guess you can't use your VDR voices, which is understandable, but
worse is that if there's just the one voice. Anyway, curious what you think of
the app compared to voice dream.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone