I type, for example, YouTube help (with a space between the words) and double
tap search in the bottom right-hand corner.  @TeamYouTube is the third entry in
search results. When I double tap on it, nothing happens. I should be able to
get the tweets better under that, and be able to compose a tweet to them. If I
don't double tap search in the bottom right-hand corner, there are completely
different results under my search term YouTube help, which do not include at
team YouTube. If I double tap on any of those results, it works. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled native Twitter app, did not fix the problem.