From: Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 1:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: fixing the way Siri says someones name

Which voice are you using?

I gather you are actually talking about the way VoiceOver says the word chess,
not Siri.

Tom says Chess just fine.

To change VO’s pronunciation of a word you can go into the VoiceOver settings,
Speech, pronunciation and enter the word and then enter the fonetic spelling
you want to get it to pronounce it correctly.

Richard