Hi all,

The problem I am having with my iPhone 7 is that all of a sudden...when I was
Facetime Audio chatting with my sister...It began having great interference. At
first we thought it was her iPhone 7 as it was making a crackling sound, but
then another friend Facetime audio called me and asked me if I was out in the
wind. She couldn't hear me, although I could hear her clearly. I made a regular
phone call from my home phone to my iPhone and the noise on the receiving end
was really bad! I first rebooted the phone. When there was no change, I tried a
hard reset. Then I reset network settings, then erased the phone and restored
it. Still static and crackling. Everything else is clear, including VoiceOver
and other apps that make noise. I am currently stumped and out of ideas, and
would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on what the problem might
be and what I might do about it. Thanks for reading all this - just wanted to
let you know what had already been tried. Thanks in advance for any help you
may give me!

Best,

Ann