From: "david gross" <david.dgro...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 1:21 AM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: bluetooth headphones

can someone suggest a good bluetooth headphone that is over the ear, not in the
ear, has a extended
battery life, and works well with voiceover?

feel that a member's
post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather
than posting on the
list itself.

mk...@ucla.edu.  Your list
owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com