Well Barry sure who had a table at the Acb convention his company is called
guide lights and gadgets.com and you can go look at his company's page and look
at Bluetooth headset some them are very inexpensive he has ones that I truly
love there a Apple similar hey Apple knock off wireless earbuds that he sells
he also sells one that goes behind the head and over the years so not to block
noise in your ear you can hear what's around you and I also think he sells one
that goes in one ear, also he sells a but he also sells an LG one that
restaurant your neck and the earbud comes out from one side on a cord and you
can just put this in one year they are very comfortable I love them I've been
using them for two years and they are my go to for Long use as they hold the
charge for a very long time easy to answer phone calls as when the phone call
is ringing even if you have your phone The side where you answer the phone will
vibrate so you know you have an incoming call but you can listen to BARD books
or music or whatever you choose to listen to or listen to the area agent
through the one earbud which is very nice because you can hear traffic around
you plus listen to the air agent and people don't think you're strange with
your phone in your pocket talking to you

My thoughts for today