Kay, beside an item, it will say "Prime eligible" or "Prime pantry".
I have found that if the item is regular prime eligible, you usually see a date for delivery; if it is prime pantry, you won't see that either because it's 3-5 days, at least it was last time I checked, to get a prime pantry box.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Kay Malmquist
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about Amazon Prime

What I don't understand is when you are shopping for food or spices or the
like Some items say Amazon pantry eligible or something close to that.  My
question is, how do you know what is eligible or not?  Is there a site you
can go to just for this?  Do you have to sign up for it?  We did something
like that on Amazon a few years ago and would order food and it would say
something like box is 33 per cent full.  How does this all work?  Thanks for
any help with this.
Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "TaraPrakash" <taraprak...@gmail.com>