If I upgrade to another Iphone this year, it's the 8 plus for sure. I
am not even in to smaller devices but would even consider going for
the 8 256 gb before I would buy the X. I want to give them another
year to get down face id, and I am really more of a touch id fan
because my phone doesn't need to look at my face to unlock. I can just
unlock really quickly with my device in my pocket. Plus I can't
justify the increased monthly cost. If the X had so many new features
the 8 didn't maybe I could.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762