The nice thing about the AirPower charger is it can charge up
to three things.

                Maria Reyes Owner of the following groups- Apple 411:
apple411+subscribe@groups.ioiMessage/FaceTime: the.big.apple.n...@gmail.com

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 7:42 PM -0400, "Christopher Chaltain"
<chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have an S7, and although I wouldn't consider wireless charging to be a
must have, I do find it convenient. It's not that big a deal to leave a
cable lying around in the same place, and just plug your phone in,
that's what I do with my iPhone, but it is kind of nice to be able to
just set the phone down in the right place and not have to fish around
for a cable.

I'll like it when this feature becomes ubiquitous because now I have to
carry around a USB micro cable for all of my non-iPhone devices and a
Lightning cable for my iPhone and my wife's iPhone. Once this is
ubiquitous, I can ditch the Lightning cable when I travel, and that'll
be one less cable to make sure I pack.

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail