Assuming this all works like my S7 does, yes you can use bluetooth with it. You can also use the speaker option when on a call, so no you don't have to hold it up to your head. I assume you can do something similar with Siri, but I can also just call to my phone with OK Google and have it send a text message, place a call, start playing music and so on, all from across the room while it's sitting on the charging pad.

On 09/15/2017 04:24 PM, Chip Orange wrote:

Well, you cannot hold it up to your head to talk, but I guess you could try to use bluetooth (not sure if the signal can make it through the charging field or not).

Chip

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *TaraPrakash
*Sent:* Friday, September 15, 2017 4:24 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: wireless charging

Is it safe to keep using the phone like talking when the phone is wirelessly charging?

The whole idea seems intriguing to me

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2017, at 3:53 PM, Lois Butterfield <lbutterfield...@gmail.com <mailto:lbutterfield...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Anthony,

    You can only have one phone on the pad at a time.

    I also want to make sure you understand about the adapter.  It
    plugs into the lightning port on your phone.  The wireless adapter
    is about the size of a credit card and sticks to the back of your
    phone.  I just don’t want you to be disappointed when you get it.

    I understand you can also buy a case that has wireless charging
    built in to the case.

    If you do order the stuff, I hope you are pleased.

    Take care,

    Lois