I just bought the anchor wireless charger for my 8 Plus. Wow, it sells for 69
dollars but with the sale I got it for 14. I do not care at the moment about
fast charging, but I imagine Anchor will come up with an adapter when Apple
drops its fast charging pad. If not, oh well. I grabbed a deal from Anchor. I
love my anchor battery. Never had any problem with it so do not think I will
with the charger either. Thanks for the link. Have been waiting for wireless
charging for some time.

Reggie and Lex

On Sep 18, 2017, at 6:50 PM, Nimer Jaber <nimerjab...@gmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately though, it isn't fast wireless charging.

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 5:46 PM Kevin Chao <kevincha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, iPhone 8 does support Qi wireless charging stations, such as (one I
> ordered and received today):
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Wireless-Charger-iPhone-Devices/dp/B01N3XH3KQ
>

>> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:05 AM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> A quick search reveals that the iPhone 8's do support wireless charging.
>> https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/15/16304302/iphone-8-x-wireless-charger-buying-guide-how-to-choose
>>
>>> On 09/18/2017 03:18 AM, Lois Butterfield wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was hoping someone who knows about the IPhone 8 would answer.  I don’t
>>> know if it charges wirelessly.  If so, then you wouldn’t need an adapter.
>>> I’m sure you could Google that question and get an answer.  I’' just don’t
>>> know.  I haven’t paid attention since I don’t plan to upgrade from my 7.
>>>
>>> Take care,
>>> Lois

Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools
available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100%
personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475)
and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!