Hi Sieghard

Thanks for confirming that this feature definately works. This feature would
have been a blessing to have had last Friday. My son's Home Health Nurse
completely blacked out. Thank goodness my partner was home. I was panicking &
shaking so bad I couldn't dial 911. And using Siri didn't even occur to me.

Donna