I was under the impression that this feature does not work at all if you turn
this off.
Are you saying that if you turn it off and click the power button 5 times you
can still call 9 1 1?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:54 AM
To: VIPhone Mailing List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Emergency S.O.S

Hi,

In Emergency SOS settings, you can turn off automatic calling. This has two
advantages. You can cancel a call, and once you do, touch ID is turned off. So
this is a quick way to turn it off if you think you might be in a situation
where someone might try to force you to unlock your phone with touch ID.

Best,
Anna

On Sep 20, 2017, at 8:08 AM, Sherry Wells