I can't see that nobody at all from the entire group of people who beta tested
didn't update via iTunes at some point.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple rumors about not upgrading over the air

While I agree with you, Sieghard, I would be interested to see if one, who in
fact, updates via iTunes experiences the same problems as those updating
over-the-air.

I remember back during the iOS 8 roll-out, that a genius at the Apple Store
told me the same thing about how for best results, one should elect to update
via iTunes.

If memory serves, I do recall reading some anecdotal  data, on the web, back
then, confirming such a notion.

Hay, it can’t hurt to try, right?  (smile)

I think if I were going to update today, I would elect to do so via iTunes,
just in case there’s even the slightest chance of having a better experience.

Perhaps some brave soul, who has already updated via OTA should reinstall via
iTunes and let us know.  (Big Smile).

Mark