From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iTunes 12.7 - things missing?

Hi Richard,

If you want to go to Tones just press the End key when you are in the treeview.
I recorded a Voice Memo the other day and have Voice Memos as the last item for
me, above that I have “Recently Added” and only then I have Tones.
But it’s still faster to press the End key and then up arrow once or twice than
it is to down arrow.
Also, first letter navigation works in this list, if you type “T O” it goes
right to Tones.