Hi,

Yes.  This does indeed work.  In my opinion,  Its much faster to do this via
iTunes.  Especially since the original poster had a bunch of individual songs.
Remembering them, then hunting for them on the phone sounds like more work than
its worth.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore