This is a known bug. Report it to Apple.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: SSEric
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 10:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: notifications not speaking on lock screen

I don’t know what I could be doing wrong. I go to settings, notifications and switch show preview from always to never and back to always. Between switches, I close out notifications and settings and power off the phone and back on. I am still not getting notifications spoken..I am using an iPhone 6S.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Eric
sseri...@gmail.com
(614) 296-9467