My Samantha, which is the one I want to use over Daniel, is selected in
language lroa. As Les says, it isn't at the top of the list though, there was
never a way to change the default language before, but it would let you stick
with another language and it would retain it. What is different now? I'm not
that sure that moving it to the top of the list would help, though I'll try it.
Is there any other way to tell the phone I want Samantha? I don't think I can
unselect British English as a default, so at the moment I have both selected
and I  change it in the rotor itself, although when I double tap on it in the
settings, it doesn't make any difference, I have to change it using the rotor
action.

Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone