Hello Andy, and others,

How do you get this App to work for you?

I want to review my last bill, and try to look at the details of it. But
I can't figure out for the life of me, how to do this.

My bill is on auto-pay, as it makes it a little cheaper.

But this App just seems odd to me. I can get in the menu, and I can make
some choices. But I can't seem to do what I'd like to do.

Thank you,

Terri