I also got that message and all I had to do in my case was to change it from
“Manual” to “automatic”, then I rebooted my phone, changed it back to manual
and I haven’t had this message ever since.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Simon Wong
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 7:13 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how to remove the do not disturb while driving

Well at least they know about it.
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2017, at 9:30 AM,
cmohney1...@gmail.com<mailto:cmohney1...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning all,

I did the same thing.  I kept getting those notifications too.  So, I called
Apple accessability and shared my screen so they could see what I did and if
there were any settings I missed.  Unfortunately, there wasn't.  They said that
feature had a bug when trying to turn that feature off.  I find it annoying too
but have just learned to just unlock my phone and it goes away.

Connie
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2017, at 10:45 PM, Paul and Paula Jordan