Hi, how many bugs can you report to Apple accessibility at once? Do you have to
email them each one separately? I have 3 to report but  before I email I wanted
to check.
I am loving iOS six! It is much quicker and apart from a few minor issues it is
great. I particularly like how you don't have to double tap the more numbers,
shift, delete,  etc any more, makes typing much quicker… My dictation was  very
slow yesterday, but it seems to have improved… And Siri seems to be generally
more responsive too.

Kirsten