I think I have noticed a not issue with the VO focus in email lis since
updating to IOS 6. in 5.1, once you had read an email, activating the "back"
button would close the open msg and return VO focus to that message in the list
of mails. Im now seeing that when you close a message by activating the "back"
button, the VO focus is at the top of the list of messages, even if the message
you closed was some way down. This means you have to swipe right werepossibly
numerous times) to get back to where you were inthe  list in order then to
continue reading down your list of mails. Can anyone confirm this?
Gary

Gary O'Donoghue
BBC Political Correspondent
Mob: 07802 232212